terça-feira, 6 de novembro de 2012

TOMMY INGBERG - Fotografia


Embrace

Torn
To Dream a Dream

Stone Pt.1

Think

Stuck

Gone

Breathe

AQUI:
I am an aspiring visual artist based in Upplands Väsby, just north of Stockholm, Sweden.
(...)
Today I work predominantly with black and white, surrealistic photo montages. I do my photography in a studio as well as out in the field, and then combine the source material into images on the computer. For me, surrealism is about trying to explain something abstract like a feeling or a thought, expressing the subconscious with a picture. I use my own inner life, thoughts and feelings as seeds to my pictures. In that sense the work is very personal, almost like a visual diary. Despite this subjectiveness in the process I hope that the work can engage the viewer in hers or his own terms. I want the viewer to produce hers or his own questions and answers when looking at the pictures, my own interpretations are really irrelevant in this context.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário